aaa Just a TON of stuff FS - Sell & swap shop forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: Just a TON of stuff FS

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/16             03-Feb-03  @  06:18 AM     Edit: 13-Feb-03  |  02:47 AM   -   Just a TON of stuff FS

influx

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

nevermind. sposed to be trades only. I hate trading

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/16             03-Feb-03  @  06:43 AM     Edit: 03-Feb-03  |  06:45 AM   -   RE: Just a TON of stuff FS

psylichon

"I still dont know if this is sposed to be for TRADES only here? ("swap"?)

I'ma list this stuff and if it is out of place Ill take it down. Its all in the classifieds anyway:
"

lol, influx worrying about forum police. I guess ya kinda gotta, huh?  

p.s. - sorry i'm not interested in all your cool shit, dood.

Message 3/16             04-Feb-03  @  06:55 PM   -   RE: Just a TON of stuff FS

errata

Link?:  No link

Damn Influx!!!

Moving to Nepal to become a monk?

e

Message 4/16             06-Feb-03  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: Just a TON of stuff FS

influx

Link?:  Link

well, I havent been scolded yet, so...I guess "selling" is ok

errata...its not all mine, man. Im a broker, and I also buy and sell on my own, and I just took a lot of this stuff off a film composer's hands. Theres more, too. CRAZY more like a full Synclavier setup, 4 tape machines, more FX, more synths.

its just crazy. the ONE thing LA is DEFINITELY good for is making money.

too bad at the core of me I absolutely HATE being a capitalist. oh what a quandary

so anyway..psy..you know people...errata...pass the list on!

Message 5/16             06-Feb-03  @  01:19 AM   -   RE: Just a TON of stuff FS

psylichon

I must say that Kurz would be a sick deal for someone. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Message 6/16             06-Feb-03  @  02:22 AM   -   RE: Just a TON of stuff FS

influx

yes it would. please do.

also...some of those numbers are DEFINITELY flexible. at this point its about moving things OUT asap. but I try to price stuff at mid-"street" price...

Message 7/16             06-Feb-03  @  06:10 PM   -   RE: Just a TON of stuff FS

errata

What does "non ultra" mean. Can't find info ANYWHERE on an e4xt that isn't an Ultra! Is it just an E4?

e

Message 8/16             07-Feb-03  @  06:21 PM   -   RE: Just a TON of stuff FS

influx

it was the top model E4 before the Ultras came out

128 voice, FX, 16 midi channels, 8 outs...same as an ultra without the ultra processor 

Message 9/16             08-Feb-03  @  02:08 AM   -   RE: Just a TON of stuff FS

spinback

ah, you recommended those krkV8's - whats that in UKsquids roughly? dunna fancy a px with the an1x from the other thread?  

SpinbacK

Message 10/16             08-Feb-03  @  04:39 AM   -   RE: Just a TON of stuff FS

influx

actually..Ive not used the V8s..I use V6s and have read that the V8s are a bit lacking in the bottom believe it or not

but...as for how much it would cost? well...$750 is about 460UKP...

but just to GET them there would be probably $100 or more EACH. they weigh about 35 pounds or so, each.

PX?

to be honest..I cant deal with any more trades. I gotta get RID of some stuff!

Message 11/16             09-Feb-03  @  02:53 AM   -   RE: Just a TON of stuff FS

spinback

lol, ok no sweat, btw from the monitor thread, you asked about the model no and i couldnt remember-

i found the booklet, I'm monitoring on JBL s38's.

spinback

Message 12/16             09-Feb-03  @  08:16 AM   -   RE: Just a TON of stuff FS

influx

hah. I just put those V8s up in my rig...I think Im keepin em

Message 13/16             10-Feb-03  @  10:33 PM   -   RE: Just a TON of stuff FS

toast

How much do synclaviers sell for these days?

Message 14/16             10-Feb-03  @  11:10 PM   -   RE: Just a TON of stuff FS

influx

NO idea whatsoever! I know the guy wants it gone so any offers can be forwarded to him

its a SynclavierII

Message 15/16             10-Feb-03  @  11:39 PM   -   RE: Just a TON of stuff FS

toast

I dont have any desire for one personally, just curiousity as to what becomes of an incredibly high end but totally obsolete system.

Message 16/16             11-Feb-03  @  09:18 PM   -   RE: Just a TON of stuff FS

influx

its called a paperweight 

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)