aaa Where to fd/l these trancy strings? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Where to fd/l these trancy strings?

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/11             23-Feb-03  @  12:35 AM   -   Where to fd/l these trancy strings?

satori

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I'm chasing a typical trancy sounds for my Supernova, strings included.

Can someone post a link to d/load some free sounds?

TIA

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             24-Feb-03  @  07:24 AM   -   RE: Where to fd/l these trancy strings?

groovemonkey

um... The supernova is packed to the gills with trance type sounds.. Personally I've never felt the need to download pathes a bit of tweaking is generally all that is needed. I'm not the worlds best programmer but I manage to get the sounds I need. If you still need to download some go to www.synthzone.com and check out the Novation section there are quite a few free downloads there..

Message 3/11             24-Feb-03  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: Where to fd/l these trancy strings?

psylichon

upload an example from a song. "trancey strings" is rather vague.

Message 4/11             24-Feb-03  @  05:22 PM   -   RE: Where to fd/l these trancy strings?

errata

Link?:  No link

Haven't you heard? Super-Nova's no good for trance!

Sorry, feeling punchy this morning!

e

Message 5/11             24-Feb-03  @  07:30 PM   -   RE: Where to fd/l these trancy strings?

Filthy McNasty

Yea, if you want "trance strings", then you better buy an access virus.....Oh shut up Filthy!

Message 6/11             24-Feb-03  @  11:00 PM   -   RE: Where to fd/l these trancy strings?

satori

Thanks guys.

You've been very helpful.

Cheers...

Message 7/11             25-Feb-03  @  12:59 AM   -   RE: Where to fd/l these trancy strings?

psylichon

dude i'm willing to make you a damned patch to the best of my abilities if you just give me an audio example. I love games.

geeeez  

psy

Message 8/11             26-Feb-03  @  08:50 AM   -   RE: Where to fd/l these trancy strings?

satori

Uff... I didn't look here for some time.

Can you make strings close to Orbit! These ones he is using with his Adagio for Strings. These fast juicy strings. Can be done on Supernova?

I've tried to make such strings but they even not close!

Help!

TIA...

BTW. My email: satori@satorimusic.com

Message 9/11             26-Feb-03  @  02:00 PM   -   RE: Where to fd/l these trancy strings?

S. Tyas

supernova pads/strings sound best if u layer 2 programs out of your 8 dedicated to just the pad/string... more texture... dont forget to lowcut at 300-400hz if u want your bassline to not fight with it..

Message 10/11             04-Mar-03  @  05:50 PM   -   RE: Where to fd/l these trancy strings?

Manthra

Adagio for Strings eh? must have been made with a module or sampler..but analogue, no

Message 11/11             17-Mar-03  @  08:38 PM   -   RE: Where to fd/l these trancy strings?

djjessex

if you cant get trance out of the nova, try killing yourself

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)