aaa mam sle82 - Sell & swap shop forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: mam sle82

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             04-Mar-03  @  04:22 PM   -   small things

corley.brigman

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

mam sle82, was using as an effects submixer, but i'm upgrading and the new mixer has a lot more inputs. 4 stereo inputs + a mono effects send, phones output. $40 or trade for whatever.

also have a couple adapters that i don't need, they're kind of odd so maybe someone can use them... an 18VDC adapter, and a 24VAC adapter (US)...

also, a yamaha vp1 'expression pedal', takes 5 volts on the pin and puts out 0-5 on the ring, tried it with my A2 and my polaris and it doesn't work with either. in good shape though.

and, if anyone is interested... an art pro VLA. more for the techs, the pro VLA is stereo; i 'upgraded' these from the stock 5532s to BB 2604s. one side sounds better, the other side doesn't work anymore   i looked at it some, but i didn't feel like messing with it. so it's mono, similar to the cheaper levelar but with more controls. comes with nice sovtek 12ax7lps tubes. the half that works sounds great. cake did the drums on 'prolonging the magic' on one of these. since half works, maybe $125 or trade? (new ones are $340, used ones about $250-300). i've kept it for vocals, but i want to get a fully-working one again sooner or later.

what else... oh yeah a usb midisport 1x1. i'm not really using it. $25?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             17-Mar-03  @  02:43 PM   -   RE: mam sle82

a.d.d.

Link?:  No link

i'm interested in that art preamp. i've got an electrix mo/fx, a roland tr-505, and a dod analog delay pedal.
a.d.d.

Message 3/3             18-Mar-03  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: mam sle82

nomad

Link?: Link

it's actually a compressor, not a preamp (i could use a couple preamps myself actually). can't use anything that you posted though, sorry.

if you really need a preamp, i just found out about the sm pro pr8 - 8 channels of preamps, w/phantom, for $199. apparently they sound like the pres in the mackie d8b, which isn't wonderful but not horrible either. there's a 4 channel one for $119 (pr4, half rack). i might pick one up and see how it is. i have a feeling it will need a little work; it uses 4558s, but these are (hopefully, unless it uses surface mount stuff) easy & relatively cheap to replace with something better...

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)