aaa rompler for strings, horns, perc - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: rompler for strings, horns, perc

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             07-Mar-03  @  04:35 AM   -   rompler for strings, horns, perc

chroma

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

heya

i suddenly find myself in need of timpani, pizzicato, bassoon, tuba, horn, etc, etc sounds...nothing at all high-endy, borderline crap would be okay actually...whats important is that it has a variety of classic cartoon soundtrack instruments...

any thoughts on these?

roland d110
yamaha mu80
emu proteus1

tanks!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             07-Mar-03  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: rompler for strings, horns, perc

k

Link?:  No link

e-max, but low poly... d110?

Message 3/3             17-Mar-03  @  09:13 AM   -   RE: rompler for strings, horns, perc

Bastiaan

Link?: Link

d110, or maybe a cheapish yamaha xg module? These can be programmed quite exptensively. (i just bought a cbx1k xg keyboard which has mini keys and mini speaker sbuilt in, but it sits nicely on the desk...has all the basic instruments that you want...

BUT most if these cartoon sounds might sound even better after you sample and eq them a bit....to make em sound more authentic (cartoonish)

Alternatively you might want to do a web search for some wavs...if it's just the 'fx' you're after...

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)