aaa ADAT/SPDIF Expansion - Petition - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: ADAT/SPDIF Expansion - Petition

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             08-Apr-03  @  11:16 PM   -   ADAT/SPDIF Expansion - Petition

peter_vien

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi all,

i've created an online petition for the adat/sdpif card. Please sign your details on it if ya interested. I encourage all to participate, it will only take 2mins and then you can get back to ya music making  

http://www.petitiononline.com/nov9adat/petition.html

Novation have been totally dishonest and misleading. You dont see them issuing any press releases about the adat/sdpif card being suspended do ya???!! How about the press release promising the ADAT/SPDIF interface, what's the deal with that (http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAMM01/Content/Novation/PR/Platinum.html)? You dont see them revising their manuals to remove the ADAT references do ya?!?! Did any of you guys get an email or newsletter from novation about the ADAT/SPDIF card being scrapped? or did you have to chase it up with them to see WTF was happening? Any mention on the Novation web site? Hell No! Enough said.

I wouldnt be surprised if they screwed around with customers/users again with bullshit press and marketing on future projects. No Integrity at all.

ok, i rant like a bitch, just my 0.0002 cents of an opinion. Anyway take the above into consideration...

time for novation users to stand up and unite.

peter.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             26-Apr-03  @  10:48 AM   -   RE: ADAT/SPDIF Expansion - Petition

k

so I assume this is about them saying an s/pdif/adat interface would be released some time after the synth so you can get dig' OUT from the synth direct In to your dig' mixer, audio i/o device etc - yes?

and it hasn't shown yet we assume... (I dont keep up with it cos my S-Nova doesnt have that option)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             06-May-03  @  12:35 AM   -   RE: ADAT/SPDIF Expansion - Petition

lsw

Link?:  No link

dont really need it so not bothered by the lack of it, the 8 analogs do me!

Message 4/5             06-May-03  @  12:47 AM   -   RE: ADAT/SPDIF Expansion - Petition

psylichon

oh.... my new 2408... hadn't even considered! YES, where's my FUCKING ADAT OPTION????

psy

Message 5/5             06-May-03  @  12:48 AM   -   RE: ADAT/SPDIF Expansion - Petition

psylichon

wait, that's Snova only, ain't?

[sulks away, crying....]

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)