aaa sale/trade: glitchy wladorf microQ - Sell & swap shop forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: sale/trade: glitchy wladorf microQ

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             22-Jun-03  @  07:45 PM   -   sale/trade: glitchy wladorf microQ

nothingnewhere

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

a few months ago this microQ started acting funny. no sound output though it recieves/xmits midi. freezes up, etc. it can be fixed, but has to be sent to the waldorf repair place in california, the guy says he can fix it in 2 or 3 hours (for 120 or 180$). its the original yellow cased one, i think the new blue ones are kinda ugly (not that yellow is that great :-p). comes with power cord/wart-on-a-cord thing, original manual, and orginal box.

ive decided that VA's might not be for me (though i love alot of the sounds), and im going mostly analog now i think, i just dont want to bother with having to ship it to CA before selling it.

you can make a cash offer, or if you have something to trade i might be interested. looking for: analog effects (not pedals unless they plug into the wall), 'analog' keyboards & sound modules (dco or sample oscs is ok, must have vcf, can be midi or cv controlled), analog drum machines (that can be synced somehow), and any of the wavestations. if what you have to trade is worth more than this uQ, i can add $$ on to even it out.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)