aaa What's everyone got going on? - Live / PA / gigging forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Live / PA / gigging

Subject: What's everyone got going on?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             02-Jul-03  @  04:13 PM   -   What's everyone got going on?

99devils

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

What's everybody up to? There's not much noise in this forum any more... Is everybody taking a break, or just got nothing worth mentioning or discussing?

What's going on with you people?!?

-Craig

PS, we're opening for Slaves on Dope in a couple weeks..

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             02-Jul-03  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: What's everyone got going on?

errata

Link?:  No link

Well, my partner sold his gear a few weeks ago, without warning me!!! I guess he had some bills, and a life and all that! So I'm dead in the water for now. Need another sequencer or mate to play out.

Decided to take my music in some new and different directions. Maybe start writing breaks again. shrug

It's all a bit of a pisser, really... but that's my tale of woe!

e

Message 3/5             02-Jul-03  @  06:13 PM   -   RE: What's everyone got going on?

digital rust

Link?:  Link

i'm writing tracks. trying to get enough for
another live show and in the meantime think
of a better way to put the show together.

Message 4/5             03-Jul-03  @  05:53 AM   -   RE: What's everyone got going on?

Mindspawn

I'm still beatin' the machines (or they me...), but as all my shows of late have been of the dark ambient variety, I havnaa been posting much here...

Also been murderous busy in the studio and runnin' me little Dark Seeds label... makes me miss the "old days" sometimes...=)

Message 5/5             04-Jul-03  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: What's everyone got going on?

Pongoid

I got a gig going on Saturday night at Amnesia, 853 Valencia, 5$ to get in. Brain Damage, Live. Probably gonna play some bangin tekno and wierd ass break stuff. Yes, I'll even bring out my 909 this time.

Ape

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)