aaa SN2 sysex dump into Cubase???? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: SN2 sysex dump into Cubase????

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             12-Sep-03  @  01:57 PM   -   SN2 sysex dump into Cubase????

Sn2 man

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Can someone please explain to me how I do a total sysex dump into Cubase from my SN2. I tried to do it already, but Cubase won't record any data when the SN2 begins to dump the data. The cursor on Cubase is moving as if it's recording a Midi track, but when the SN2 is done there isn't anything to save. Please help!

Sn2 man

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             12-Sep-03  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: SN2 sysex dump into Cubase????

Deano

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

You don't say which version of Cubase but my guess would be that the sysex filter is turned on. Assuming you've got your cabling correct that is. Also make sure you have the tempo up pretty high. Sometimes the sequencer can't keep up with the incoming data if it's going too slowly.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)