aaa Roland_JUNO 60 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Roland_JUNO 60

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             04-Oct-03  @  07:15 AM   -   Roland_JUNO 60      [Link: Roland - JUNO-60]

matt_jord

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I love my Juno 60 , and have used it live for a few years now . The only problem is an irritating fault where the keyboard resets itself sometimes (kind of nerve racking mid-performance )has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it ? I've had it checked and everything appears fine .

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             17-Oct-03  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: Roland_JUNO 60

R.A.T.

Link?:  No link

Never heard of it, got a 106 myself and no such problem.

Having searched a lot, there are not many resources on the web. I'd find a Vintage synth shop near to you and take it in. If they don't know about the problem they can give it a good overhaul and clean for you just to make sure everythings working as it should be.

Good luck.

Message 3/3             19-Oct-03  @  09:35 AM   -   RE: Roland_JUNO 60

Pongoid

Link?: Link

Your battery has gone. You need to get it replaced. No biggie. It it soldered to the board. I can't recall the exact location, but it's a five minute job. Just open up the top plate, and it should be sitting on the board. It's should be almost as big around as a dime, and maybe as much as an inch long. Leads soldered to each end. Just find it, clip the leads, and solder them to the fresh one. You cold even be slick and use a little silicone to help anchor the battery to the board. Good luck.

Ape

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot