aaa KORG_MS2000 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: KORG_MS2000

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             27-Oct-03  @  06:49 PM   -   KORG_MS2000      [Link: Korg - MS2000]

Xind

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

If you are anyone could help with this. I'm sort of new with these kinda synth equipment, but I've noticed the reviews about the korg ms2000and the korg ms2000r. Now my question is about I've noticed that there are to models of this kind of synth, one with a keyboard and the rack version without the keyboard, now the specific question is the keyboard version obviously plays musical notes, but do the rack version play or have the ability to play do ra me musical melody, do you need a separate keyboard for that, if they have the ability to play notes, or they just make monomelody sound & fx. or if you want to play actual melodies you would need get the keyboard version. could you email this detailed nfo if possible.Xind@aol.com

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             27-Oct-03  @  07:31 PM   -   RE: KORG_MS2000

errata

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

No! But I'll post it here...

The keyboard version allows you to play the synth li9ke a keyboard. The rack version is IDENTICAL to the k-board version in every way, but requires an external keyboard if you want "play" it... it does play multiple notes, it's the synth engine that tunes the sound to sorrespond to a k-board, not the keyboard itself. The rack version of the MS2000 has a set of button that allow you to "play" it but since they are little square buttone (instead of piano like keys) they are not very "playable"

e

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)