aaa F.A.T _FB-383 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: F.A.T _FB-383

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             04-Nov-03  @  03:12 PM   -   F.A.T _FB-383      [Link: F.A.T - FB-383]

oliveadn

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hello, i got a fb 383 and it is out of order. I would i've known if it was possible to get the plans of this machine to repair it by my own...
thanx a lot for the answer!
Don't forget to support ur local electronic network

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             04-Nov-03  @  04:53 PM   -   RE: F.A.T _FB-383

k

Link?: Link

wasn't the internals licenced from piaa?... or the other 303 clone kit jobbie?... craig andertons company or the other guy that writes/wrote for sos ??

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             04-Nov-03  @  04:53 PM   -   RE: F.A.T _FB-383

k

dunno why I think that... seems i heard it somewhere... mebbe not.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             04-Nov-03  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: F.A.T _FB-383

swanofnever

Link?:  No link

hi,
what's it doing?

i ask because i got one of those off of someone for $50 because he thought it was busted -- it turned out that he just didn't know how to set the dip switches to receive a particular channel...

raigan

Message 5/5             07-Nov-03  @  12:35 PM   -   RE: F.A.T _FB-383

k

also the controls do NOT send midi or receive midi if I remember right, notes only I think - definately the pots dont send midi

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)