aaa i found the coolest thing on mynova - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: i found the coolest thing on mynova

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             09-Dec-03  @  02:37 AM   -   i found the coolest thing on mynova

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey-

Found something that is so fucking entertaining on my nova! After you've made yourself a nice patch (or just choose one), press the vocoder knob then hit menu at the effects section. Scroll all the way up to the top menu which is called "vocoder spectrum" and make sure the allocated part is being fed into the vocoder (the vocoder does not have to be on to do this). Then just play and you'll have these little jumping graphics things that indicate how much sound is going through! So amusing while playing! Fun stuff...check it out

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             09-Dec-03  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: i found the coolest thing on mynova

cydonia cell

Link?:  No link

The graphics represent the bands of the vocoder... helpful when you're determining the frequency of the vocoder...

But cool looking nonetheless ;)

e

Message 3/5             10-Dec-03  @  04:50 PM   -   RE: i found the coolest thing on mynova

benskia

sounds like you need to get out more!

Message 4/5             11-Dec-03  @  12:24 AM   -   RE: i found the coolest thing on mynova

psylichon

or rtfm

Message 5/5             11-Dec-03  @  06:58 PM   -   RE: i found the coolest thing on mynova

Broken Silence

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)