aaa Filter sweeps of multiple tracks - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Filter sweeps of multiple tracks

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             15-Jan-04  @  05:13 PM   -   Filter sweeps of multiple tracks

marchill

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I would really like to create filter sweeps of multiple tracks but I dont know how to do it. can someone explain it to me please and reccomend a decent filter plugin. I'm using Sonar 2.2

Fanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             15-Jan-04  @  05:37 PM   -   RE: Filter sweeps of multiple tracks

k

well you can route tracks to a bus and sweep that or use filters on all required tracks... all you gotta do is use automation envelopes and go to it using any SONAR eq filter included or any freebie add-on - doesnt require ANY assistance or advice really if you own the manual & take a few minutes to learn how to use envelopes.

Message 3/6             15-Jan-04  @  10:01 PM   -   RE: Filter sweeps of multiple tracks

milan

Link?: Link

yeah man... just route all the track you wanna sweep to a single bus and insert the filter on that.

Message 4/6             15-Jan-04  @  10:36 PM   -   RE: Filter sweeps of multiple tracks

marchill

Great, I havent been using sequencers and that long but thats a lot of help. Can anyone reccomend a decent filter plugin though?

Message 5/6             16-Jan-04  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: Filter sweeps of multiple tracks

k

depends what you want to do - a basic straight hi-pass or lo-pass or parametric can be found in Cake SONAR included no probs

Message 6/6             01-Mar-04  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: Filter sweeps of multiple tracks

L$

Yeh, if the built-in Sonar stuff doesn't work try the antares filter plugin...
works great in Sonar 3 as there is a DX version and you can send midi
to the plugin for automation....

(I'm not familiar with Sonar 2 but according to reviews, Sonar 3 has a much
improved console and routing)

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)