aaa xtreme upgrade - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: xtreme upgrade

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             14-Feb-04  @  05:43 PM   -   xtreme upgrade

Duncan

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hi

couple of questions:

Does anyone know when the kstation upgrade is going to be available for the remote audio? I got all the software, but the url on the piece of paper doesn't go anywhere...

Secondly, i've never really understood any of the things to do with drivers and the like, but with the asio driver, would I only ever really get it if I listen to the sound through the actual instrument itself? I seem to be using my laptop soundcard at the moment, according to home studio's setup page.

finally! another driver question. I can use it as a midi controller fine, and then plug my guitar in - no problem. but then, whne I try to go back to using it as a midi controller, it doesn't seem to work any more. i can close the program and open it, and it starts working again, but not actually change from audio to midi within the program.

Cheers!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)