aaa My Polymorph Just Arrived - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: My Polymorph Just Arrived

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             05-Mar-04  @  06:59 PM   -   My Polymorph Just Arrived

cydonia cell

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hey all, I just took possesion of a Polymorph, which i have wanted for years... and I just wanted to share:

the polymorph manual is one of those german translated into japanese translated back to german and then transmitted via semiphore to an old guru in the gellapagos islands who transmitted it via psychic powers to a 4 year old living in Boca Raton who spelled it out using alpha-bits during satrday morning cartoons!

just in case you were interested.

e

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             05-Mar-04  @  09:20 PM   -   RE: My Polymorph Just Arrived

craig

Link?: Link

So it's better than Roland's manuals then

Message 3/7             05-Mar-04  @  10:52 PM   -   RE: My Polymorph Just Arrived

cydonia cell

Considerably!!!

e

Message 4/7             06-Mar-04  @  07:07 PM   -   RE: My Polymorph Just Arrived

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

hahaha!

Message 5/7             08-Mar-04  @  08:11 AM   -   RE: My Polymorph Just Arrived

Maarten

Link?:  Link

hehe. what's it sound like?

Message 6/7             08-Mar-04  @  08:12 AM   -   RE: My Polymorph Just Arrived

Maarten

Link?:  Link

rephrase : does the polymorph sound good?

Message 7/7             08-Mar-04  @  06:06 PM   -   RE: My Polymorph Just Arrived

cydonia cell

It sounds good... interesting bit o' kit really! fairly standard analog modelling, but they throw in a lot of digital waves as well... nice filters, but as far as I can tell you MUST use hi pass and low pass together... maybe I'm wrong, the manual's pretty worthless.

But it's got this awesome analog style sequencer that allows you to sweep between the 4 multi timbral parts like a microwave... (hence the name) makes pretty lovely wierdness! Never seen a VSTi that comes close! hehehe (well, maybe the crystal synth!)

it's unique... well worth the money

e

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)