aaa I only wanted to edit audio files - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: I only wanted to edit audio files

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             06-Mar-04  @  12:36 AM   -   I only wanted to edit audio files

Loara

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I was hoping that Logic 6 would be able to edit music in OS X the way Sound Edit 16
was working for me in OS 9. The thing I can't figure out is how to get something on an
audio cassette in a tape player into the Logic software for editing. In the past I have
created sound files on my hard drive from audio cassette tape either through the mic
jack on the back of my G4 or through my M Audio/Delta Series I/O card. I guess my
question is how do I get the tape I am playing recorded into the Logic software? Thanks!
Loara

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             06-Mar-04  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: I only wanted to edit audio files

milan

Link?:  Link

umm... select delta's analog inputs as the source for the track you're recording in logic?

Message 3/4             06-Mar-04  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: I only wanted to edit audio files

milan

Link?:  Link

umm... select delta's analog inputs as the source for the track you're recording in logic?

Message 4/4             10-May-05  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: I only wanted to edit audio files

d.c.hyde

Link?: Link

Hi Loara,

Logic 6 in OSX is the best Audio editing program around.
If your sound card is Delta Multichannel you output from your tape player or other device, to a
selected input, set the input track channels in the Mixer and arange window and press record.
It must be assumed you have setup your M-Delta hardware panel.
Using Core Audio , use two line in channel inputs in your computer the same way.
If I knew your hardware configuration it would be easier.

Regards,
David.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot