aaa arp2midi - it's a midi arp! - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: arp2midi - it's a midi arp!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             19-Mar-04  @  01:58 PM     Edit: 19-Mar-04  |  02:08 PM   -   arp2midi - it's a midi arp!

xoxos

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

arpeggiator with gate sequencer, arp and gate seq reset counters, shuffle function, arp>cc# output.. stuff you won't find on your stupid $300 useless vsti.

commercial plug - $fi' dolla

if you no got fi' dolla, you d/l synthedit, follow help file and make simple osc attached to envelope, send me file and i hook you up.

oc i ain't kidding anyone, everyone wants to tell me what a good idea it is to 'charge for my plugs,' but nobody wants to actually pay, and nobody wants to put any effort into even learning to help themselves with synthedit, so chances are you can wrangle one out of me by dropping me an email.

btw if you got one of the 'free' v.s earler, you'll see this has some added clock counters, hit me up if you want it.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             19-Mar-04  @  05:21 PM   -   RE: arp2midi - it's a midi arp!

k

Link?:  Link

damn!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             20-Mar-04  @  05:40 PM   -   RE: arp2midi - it's a midi arp!

xoxos

if you still have that url i sent you, hit it again for the updated features..

sometime soon i'll be embedding this engine in a decidated vsti for those (like myself) who can't use midi plugs..

hey! i made my first sale yesterday! i'm now pro!

Message 4/6             21-Mar-04  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: arp2midi - it's a midi arp!

k

Link?:  No link

awesome man

Message 5/6             22-Mar-04  @  01:30 PM   -   RE: arp2midi - it's a midi arp!

xoxos

you just keep your armani suits handy  

Message 6/6             23-Mar-04  @  09:44 PM   -   RE: arp2midi - it's a midi arp!

xoxos

blah - fixed buggy reset counters - they now count the number of beats you tell them to...

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot