aaa My Event PS6's - Sell & swap shop forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: My Event PS6's

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             25-Mar-04  @  12:41 AM   -   My Event PS6's

cydonia cell

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

OK, well, I'm parting with my PS6's! I'll sell 'em if I get no replies here, but I thought I'd try the trade thing first.

I'm looking for:

A virus rack

A microwave xt

A novation A station

or I'll consider any offer....

Or the tumbleweeds can just blow on through this thread like they do all of the swap threads... hehehe

it's up to you

e

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             05-May-04  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: My Event PS6's

asydhouse

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi,
I'm looking for a pair of active monitors so I can start doing some acid house in my home, I'm strictly amateur and just looking for fun, but want to do some trippy dance music, and want to give myself a chance to do good stuff, so I've been looking at reviews and I really like the sound (unheard!) of Event, and the PS6... so if you can see your way to letting me have them at a good price (I don't have much spare cash) I'd really really appreciate it! I'd gladly trade, but don't have anything to trade you... I'm not a musician, and don't have much equipment beyond an african drum, which I don't want to part with... and my stereo, likewise! So, if you want to sell them to me, please let me know your starting price... keeping my fingers crossed I can afford it! Please reply to my e-mail address as soon as possible, I live in Swansea, South Wales, UK.
Cheeers, Syd

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)