aaa output configuration on NL2 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: output configuration on NL2

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             04-Apr-04  @  01:41 PM   -   output configuration on NL2

Bato

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ok ok Iīm not getting the output setting on my nord lead2 even though itīs written on top of the bloddy board, the thing is the nord doesnīt allaw me to select all the options that are printed on the board, starting to think thereīs something wrong with it, just got it s/h .. what I wanna do is have part 1 & 2 on a sterion out A/B and part 3 & 4 on sperate mono outs C/D.. thx in advance!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             05-Apr-04  @  01:53 PM   -   RE: output configuration on NL2

blah

holding down shift, press the slot B button (output). the display changes (you can release the shift button now) and you select the routing for slots A & B using the up/down keys. press the slot B (output) button again, and do the same for C & D. press shift when you're done.

if that doesn't work, it's probably faulty.

Message 3/3             05-Apr-04  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: output configuration on NL2

Bato

thank you ..great stuff .. great site !!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)