aaa No Monitoring with Soundphile - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: No Monitoring with Soundphile

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             14-Apr-04  @  01:57 PM   -   No Monitoring with Soundphile

Marc

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello,

I purchased an Audiophile 2496 on saturday and today have gotten around to recording with the new card but have found that there seems to be a problem with the monitoring. I can record fine (wonderful quality, with which i am very pleased) and playback fine, but i dont seem able to hear the inputs as I am recording. I have looked through the troubleshooting FAQ in the manual and on the support site but can see no mention of this problem, so would be very grateful if anyone could get back to me with any suggestions as to what i could possibly do.

Thanks and all that good stuff.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             14-Apr-04  @  03:27 PM     Edit: 14-Apr-04  |  03:27 PM   -   RE: No Monitoring with Soundphile

k

Link?:  Link

& your sequencer is ....?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             14-Apr-04  @  03:56 PM   -   RE: No Monitoring with Audiophile

marc

Link?:  No link

Im using soundforge and acid pro primarily and in these programs (as well as the delta control panel) levels are appearing on the inputs but no sound is heard - although it does record fine.

Message 4/4             15-Apr-04  @  09:14 AM   -   RE: No Monitoring with Soundphile

k

Link?:  Link

can these apps do that?... like for example WAVELAB has a check-box for monitoring inputs when recording. If NOT, then you could only do that if the card supports direct monitoring which you'd find in the card's mixer/control-panel applet

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot