aaa No audio sound. - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: No audio sound.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             29-Apr-04  @  11:55 PM   -   No audio sound.

Lloyd Duddley

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Ok another dumbass one from myself. Just finished installing logic 5.5. Got no audi sound coming out. Midi works fine but no audio. Any ideas what it could be please? cheers

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             30-Apr-04  @  12:27 AM   -   RE: No audio sound.

Lloyd Duddley

Ok changed something and got it working. Now IM getting a feedback loop when enabling an audio track. Doesnt seem as simple as Cubase. GRRR!

Message 3/9             30-Apr-04  @  08:54 AM   -   RE: No audio sound.

Steve Roughley

Its not as simple as Cubase. But hang in there... its worth it in the long run. Once you do get the hang of Logic, it is soooo damned intuitive. So, in a sense, it does become much simpler than Cubase.

As for the feedback loop, have you rechecked that you're routing through the right channels and haven't sent the audio (directly, or by send) to a bus or aux channel?

Steve.

Message 4/9             30-Apr-04  @  12:32 PM   -   RE: No audio sound.

k

yeah we'd need to know your routing and how it;s wired up including all connected components in the audio path (like are you using a mixer etc and how it's wired)

sound slike a feedback loop from the pc back to the mixer if using one

Message 5/9             30-Apr-04  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: No audio sound.

Lloyd Duddley

Na, not using a mixer. Well apart from the logic one. I import the audio no problem. I go into the mixer. Say I want to record a part of the song that ive imported into 'audio 1' onto another track I cick record ready and it comes on. Then as soon as i press play it goes mental. As for the mixer, none of the things are routed to a buss. Everything says output 1-2, tracks 1 and 2 say input 1 and input 2. Maybe i could do a print screen if its easier. I can record with the mic however there is a 1 second delay. Not sure about this either.

Message 6/9             06-May-04  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: No audio sound.

Malk

Are you monitoring the audio in audio prefs if so turn it off as you do not want software monitoring on at the same time as recording or audio gets recorded and monitored then recorded then monitored and so on hence feed back!
Malk

Message 7/9             09-May-04  @  10:41 PM   -   RE: No audio sound.

Lloyd Duddley

Thanks very much. DId this and it cured the problem. Thanks

Message 8/9             10-May-04  @  06:27 PM   -   RE: No audio sound.

k

Link?:  Link

excellent! - let us hear something eh!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/9             10-May-04  @  11:39 PM   -   RE: No audio sound.

Lloyd Duddley

I will do. I am working on a few things that I would like to post, just to get some constructive criticism, or slagging off lol.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)