aaa Exporting audio. - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Exporting audio.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             03-Jun-04  @  11:20 PM   -   Exporting audio.

Lloyd Duddley

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Posted this yesterday however it didnt seem to appear. Can anyone please recommend a fast way to export audio tracks from logic 5.5 please? I have been routing them through my soundcard back into an empty audio track which seems like a long way to go about things seeing as I am not trying to record any midi data. I assume that there is a fast way like in Cubase where by you can just set the locators and then select 'export audio tracks' but I can't seem to locate it. Thanks L.Dudley

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             04-Jun-04  @  05:45 AM     Edit: 04-Jun-04  |  05:45 AM   -   RE: Exporting audio.

psylichon

Link?: Link

Here... it's in the music tech forum.

Something's wrong with DT's forum posting engine or whatever cause lots of posts seem to be ending up in the wrong forum.

Message 3/4             04-Jun-04  @  12:55 PM   -   RE: Exporting audio.

k

Link?:  Link

well I just checked it again and it's ok wether logged in or not - anyways I added a reply in the MUSIC TECH forum where it appears - shall I move it to the logic forum?

ok yes I will

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4             04-Jun-04  @  05:31 PM   -   RE: Exporting audio.

Lloyd Duddley

Link?:  No link

lol, seems to be fine, thanks a lot

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)