aaa Necessary Improvements - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: Necessary Improvements

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             22-Oct-04  @  01:59 AM   -   RE: Necessary Improvements

Togo Peffin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Make it possible to have longer song and album titles. And why can't I put question marks in my titles??????????????? Could you fix it for your good friend Togo?
Togo
PS: An advertisement: look out for The New Cow. It's going to be bigger than Russia.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             21-Aug-09  @  09:01 AM   -   RE: Necessary Improvements

transcorps

Link?: Link

I completely agree. I had to shorten at least three of my up-load's titles in the given input box, then tried including the full title in the description box. And on that subject, several of my albums don't show the description that i wrote. Is this a server bug or is there a limit to the number of characters one can use here?

Message 3/4             21-Aug-09  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: Necessary Improvements

k

the description gets clipped in the ALBUMS browse display so as to maintain regular height displays for each album - that is the display on the site when you click MUSIC menu and then browse albums

but on your actual artist page, click ALBUMS icon in the right-hand user menu and you get your albums displayed with the description in full

as for title length we can bump that, i'll get it done later and why u cant use question mark? not sure... it gets stripped out when you hit STREAM ALBUM cos the title gets passed across to windows media player to display and there cant be any weird characters

but it should still show any characters like question mark in the title when you read it on the album page as text - i'll get that checked - later

ok i checke it, yes it needs tweaking sorry, it is set to too low a letter amount, i'll up the title to what? 100 characters? that should be enuff right?

unless your album is titled "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict"

heh heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4             22-Aug-09  @  12:00 PM   -   RE: Necessary Improvements

k

ok thats done = max title length is now 150 characters, you can edit your titles now to suit

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot