aaa Roland_AX-7 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Roland_AX-7

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             15-Dec-04  @  12:04 PM   -   Roland_AX-7      [Link: Roland - AX-7]

mike_theruler

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a question about the Roland ax keyboard's pitch/bend function.

I'm considering to buy a roland ax-7. My current keyboard (to wich i'd connect the ax) hasn't got the function to pitch/bend/modulate the sound. Will I be able to use the expression (pitch/bend) bar on the Roland ax keyboard? Is the pitch/bend function programmed into the ax keyboard or do I have to program the ax keyboard with that function from annother keyboard? Does the ax pitch/bend all sounds that go through the keyboard? My keyboard has midi in/out ports

I don't wan't to know about advanced programming, just if i can do the pitch/bend thing with the guitar sound on my keyboard.

Thanks for your time

Mike

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             15-Dec-04  @  12:25 PM   -   RE: Roland_AX-7

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

well do you specificaly want a 'wear round your neck' controller?... cos there's way cheaper options if you're just working at home/studio.

What unit are you wanting to control anyways that doesnt have even a pitch-bend control?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)