aaa Novation Launch New look website - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Novation Launch New look website

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             21-Feb-05  @  01:47 PM   -   Novation Launch New look website

nickb

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi All,

Novation has just launched a new look website at www.novationmusic.com . To co-incide with the launch of the website, Novation has released a cross plaform template editor for the X-Station together with a new OS and a new Windows MIDI driver for the X-Station.

We have also released a public beta of a new core audio driver for the X-Station that has much better performance than the existing driver. This has been tested at Novation with G3, G4 and G5 systems running OSX 10.2.8 and 10.3.6/7 with great results.

This round of updates follows hot on the heels of the V-Station 1.4 which was released on the 6th this month. This version of the V-Station includes several bug fixes across the Windows VSTi, Mac OSX VSTi and Mac OSX Audio Unit version and makes the V-Station Logic 7 compatible. V-Station 1.4 can be downloaded from the Novation website as an update for all exisiting V-Station owners.

Best regards,

Nick Bookman.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             22-Feb-05  @  01:31 AM   -   RE: Novation Launch New look website

k

Link?:  Link

hey... hi... i cant get it to load mate

nick... what's the chances now that the business 'merge' has happened of taking a fresh look at the older range of top-end novation units in terms of updates/add-on's?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             22-Feb-05  @  10:24 AM   -   RE: Novation Launch New look website

nickb

Hi K,

It's really unlikely that we'll release another OS for the Nova / Supernova series.

Cheers,

Nick.

Message 4/6             22-Feb-05  @  12:42 PM   -   RE: Novation Launch New look website

milan

nick, the url in your sig is out of date  

http://www.novationmusic.com/

Message 5/6             22-Feb-05  @  03:27 PM   -   RE: Novation Launch New look website

nickb

Changed now, thanks Milan!

Message 6/6             22-Feb-05  @  05:42 PM   -   RE: Novation Launch New look website

k

Link?:  Link

hey, it looks ok nick

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)