aaa Steinberg_Hypersonic demo? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Steinberg_Hypersonic demo?

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             13-Apr-05  @  11:40 AM   -   Steinberg_Hypersonic demo?      [Link: Steinberg - Hypersonic]

rolfeilert

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Where is the demo to Steinberg Hypersonic softsynh, guess they do want us to buy it?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             13-Apr-05  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: Steinberg_Hypersonic demo?

k

Link?:  Link

odd. Aint been to steiny's site for a while, no demo's of anything as far as i can see... hmmm

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/7             03-May-05  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: Steinberg_Hypersonic demo?

beds

Link?: Link

they don't do demos anymore, anti-piracy move i think.

Message 4/7             03-Jun-05  @  02:09 PM   -   RE: Steinberg_Hypersonic demo?

welder

they're out of their mind.

Message 5/7             17-Jul-05  @  01:31 AM   -   RE: Steinberg_Hypersonic demo?

mcc>

not really because if you tried it you wouldn't buy it.

Message 6/7             17-Jul-05  @  07:37 AM   -   RE: Steinberg_Hypersonic demo?

Rags

Well, that is not a surprise for me either. I fully respect those Steinberg guys/gals for their work and dedication, but my human interface is totally incompatible with their products...

It is a pity, because if there is SW that knows it all then it's SX3.

Message 7/7             18-Jul-05  @  01:52 AM   -   RE: Steinberg_Hypersonic demo?

mcc>

it seemed to have a lot of truly cool sounds.....many that i liked a lot....a kind of guitar synth synthesis reminiscent of absynth and yet the demo was so limited as to how long you could use it....you never really got a chance to truly check it out. and this is even if you paid full-price for sx3.
it was my understanding (though not 100% sure) that it wasn't very expandanble so what you got was what you got and that didn't seem like more than maybe a couple hundred sounds....and it wasn't cheap.
for less money you could get albino 2 or cameleon5000 with a thousand plus sounds and new libraries being offered .....more filters...etc.
there's just too much to choose from to not pull out the stops in terms of not offering tons of presets and features.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)