aaa Updated driver Logic 5.1 to 5.5 PC - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Updated driver Logic 5.1 to 5.5 PC

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             22-Apr-05  @  07:58 PM   -   Updated driver Logic 5.1 to 5.5 PC

Michael Allen

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Where can I get the updated driver for Logic 5.1 to 5.5 PC version? Also does anyone know if 5.1 is compatible with fire wire? I am having problems with 5.1 communicating with my m-audio 1814-fire wire. In Audio Driver 2 the ASIO is selected. I get no signal. Also PC/AV is unselected. Any suggestions?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             25-Apr-05  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: Updated driver Logic 5.1 to 5.5 PC

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

make sure in CONTROL-PANEL / SOUND & AUDIO DEVICES, that the audio of windows is NOT using the drivers you are trying to use in Logic

it might be that

as for updates... see emagic

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot