aaa In Ear Monitors - Live / PA / gigging forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Live / PA / gigging

Subject: In Ear Monitors

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             27-Apr-05  @  10:20 PM   -   In Ear Monitors

CydoniaCell

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Anybody here ever use in ears?

We are using them now, in my industrial/creepy/angry project. Wireless, of course, so the "ego" (my name for the front man) will likely develop a tumour on his belt line in a few years.

We're getting a lot of really unpleasant radio interference... wondering if this is par for the course, or we are using innapropriately? we do our best to put the transmiter in a "neutral" space... ie: away from computer monitors and amplifiers... but it's still unpleasant, and the sound quality isn't perfect.

We're using the Shure ES2 headsets, but with a cheap NADY transmitter. I've heard from others that this transmitter actually does a god job as long as you aren't using the crap NADY headsets...

Anyway, if you have experience with this, I'd appreciate any knowledge

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             29-Apr-05  @  11:57 PM   -   RE: In Ear Monitors

milan

umm... dont use wireless in-ear, but work with wireless mics all the time. are you sure the frequencies are set correctly? sometimes it happens they are a tiny bit off and you get bad reception as a result. check to see if the frequency's are the same. is your set approved for use in the usa? nothing else coming in on that channel right? you're using transmitter and receiver from the same brand yes? is it broken?

sorry, all i can think of after 14hrs of work... ack.

Message 3/4             23-May-05  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: In Ear Monitors

craig

I've got in-ears. Never had a problem with mine. What kind are you using? I've got the Sennheisers and I'm pretty happy with them.

Message 4/4             15-Apr-07  @  12:07 AM   -   RE: In Ear Monitors

dhuf590455

Link?:  No link

Nady is the problem

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)