aaa delta 1010 drivers - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: delta 1010 drivers

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             28-May-05  @  05:23 PM   -   delta 1010 drivers

jacob_stambach

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

HI there

I've got into trouble with my m-audio delta 1010 soundcard (running under windows xp).
I bought it 2 years ago, and installed it using the drivers that came with it; since then I've never bothered updating the drivers... until this morning.

I downloaded the latest drivers from the m-audio website, and the souncard stopped working immediately. When I restarted the PC, windows did its 'new device detected' shindig, and started searching for drivers. But the drivers come in the form of a installation file, and windows can't seem to handle that. It really wan't to find those drivers...

I've gone back to an older set of drivers, but I now get scary crackling sounds whenever I start the PC, + dodgy performance under Cubase, even though I set the card up as I had it before...

I also remember that installing the card when I first bought it being fairly difficult for some reason.

If anyone has any suggestions...

Cheers, Jaike

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             28-May-05  @  10:05 PM   -   RE: delta 1010 drivers

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Did you try doing a roll-back using the system restore?

try it, then test the system, if all is ok, make a new restore point, then mess with the new drivers

remove the card using the uninstall (for the old driver you are using), then run the installation for the new driver.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot