aaa VESTAX_PDX 2300 MK II Pro - Deejay & deejay kit forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: VESTAX_PDX 2300 MK II Pro

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             12-Aug-05  @  04:26 AM   -   VESTAX_PDX 2300 MK II Pro      [Link: VESTAX - PDX 2300 MK II Pro]

digitalfunk59

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i just picked this bad boy up and i was looking for tips on recomended use of the new needle pressure thingie...

like maybe some recomended settings are for different types of performances ie. mixing vs juggling and how your needle pressure should corospond to the weight of your needle and tone arm.

right now i got alot weight on my cartrige and i got weight way far back and the needle pressure set to zero or one.

its rock solid like this but im thinking i might have to much weight on my needles?

if i put my needle pressure higher my tone arm wobbles more for scratching.

anyway... the turntable is bad ass but i'd just like to know a little more about the new tone arm.

cheers!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             13-Aug-05  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: VESTAX_PDX 2300 MK II Pro

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

well you know how to set 'zero'on the weight yes?... adjust the weight distance till the arm floats level and then set the dial to zero, then wind the whole oto forward to the required weight.

I thought the recommended weight was down to the actual stylus make/model isn't it?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)