aaa Saving Performances on Supernova 2 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Saving Performances on Supernova 2

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             02-Oct-05  @  08:16 PM   -   Saving Performances on Supernova 2

insomniyack

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I am having a hard time saving my performances on my Supernova 2 Rack...I hit save and then write and yes to update programs but when I switch performances and go back to the original one it doesn't have the new sound I just supposably saved on it...sometimes it works but not always and I used to have a Nova and had no problems saving 6-multi-timbral parts on that one...what am I doing wrong here?? Thanks!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             06-Oct-05  @  10:51 PM   -   RE: Saving Performances on Supernova 2

insomniyack

Anybody out there got this one?? Thanks!!

Message 3/7             13-Oct-05  @  08:09 PM   -   RE: Saving Performances on Supernova 2

insomniyack

..is this a dead forum??

Message 4/7             13-Oct-05  @  10:38 PM   -   RE: Saving Performances on Supernova 2

k

Link?:  Link

well nick left novation and it seems no-one at novation can be bothered to regularly check the forum out like he used to - shame as this was the only decent archive novation forum on the www which novation kind of endorsed for over 7 years.

I dont own a SN2 i got SN1... cant check it now tho, busy

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/7             14-Oct-05  @  03:35 AM   -   RE: Saving Performances on Supernova 2

psylichon

Link?: Link

I only have a Nova, but if it is in any way analogous (pun intended), make sure "Memory Protect" in the global menu isn't set to "On". Other than that, have you tried the "Each" option at the "Update Progs?" prompt?

Message 6/7             20-Oct-05  @  07:19 PM     Edit: 31-May-17  |  01:25 PM   -   RE: Saving Performances on Supernova 2

Message 7/7             06-Nov-05  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: Saving Performances on Supernova 2

Malcolm Jeffery

Link?: Link

Some memory locations in my original supernova just do not save most do though but it is a real
bastard when you loose a great sound, worst thing is memory buffer holds new sound , only
dissapears when you switch programs or patches, what i did was make a note of the numbers
and bank that are faulty and try and avoid them!

Definatley bad memory in some novation stuff.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)