aaa Sdub EP available!!!! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Sdub EP available!!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             20-Oct-05  @  03:33 PM     Edit: 20-Oct-05  |  03:34 PM   -   Sdub EP available!!!!

SDUB

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi all!!!

I finished up a little EP and would love for you guys to have a listen...the songs are free to download as well!!!

SDUB EP CLICK ME is the direct link.

Comments are always appreciated and welcome.

Peace.

S dub

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             22-Oct-05  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: Sdub EP available!!!!

milan

hi man  

if we skip the 'religious' intro (which i suspect might turn some people off from listening further), there's some pretty good stuff on there dude! music sounds well produced and i dig the singer's voice, you should definitely keep him  . liked "Anyway" quite a bit, would prefer a more up-front sidestick, louder, with more punch... but i admit i pick my music by the sound of the snare drum anyway, so...  . like the chorused guitars on the whole ep quite a bit, nice warm sound there! male vocs could use a tad more reverb, and a touch more low end for more in your face 'ballsiness'.

all in all, i think its pretty good and you should do more. i'll even try and not judge thee for sucking up to christian radicals in your surrounding <

Message 3/4             22-Oct-05  @  07:49 PM   -   RE: Sdub EP available!!!!

SDUB

hey thanks for the listen and some constructive comments on the ballsiness of the vocals...i agree with you there

I understand the intro might turn some people off but they can press the 'skipbutton' because i am just being real.. and expressing myself through art.

Message 4/4             27-Oct-05  @  02:45 PM   -   RE: Sdub EP available!!!!

k

Link?:  Link

yeah, nice stuff, but i must admit i do get scared off by the religious stuff, whatever your beliefs it might be an idea to leave that personal stuff out?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot