aaa audio unit integration with mpc 4000 or - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: audio unit integration with mpc 4000 or

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             04-Nov-05  @  11:48 PM   -   audio unit integration with mpc 4000 or

norrinradd

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hi im trying to be able to run multiple audio unit intruments such as the imposcar or es2 with mpc
4000 can someone give me a tip on how to set up the enviroment so i can do this or anything else i
should know about so i can run more softsynths with my 4000 id say you can also apply this to the
2000 or 1000 mpc also......i so far can run 1 instrument at a time midi but when i change intrument
tracks it will shut off.....can someone please help me??!!

thanks

Mike

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             16-Nov-05  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: audio unit integration with mpc 4000 or

k

Link?:  Link

sorry, what you have written doesnt make any sense - can you explain it better?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             19-Nov-05  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: audio unit integration with mpc 4000 or

norrinradd

hi im just wondering how you set up the enviroment so i can play audio unit instruments in logic
triggered by the mpc using the mpc sequencer so far i can run one instrument and if i change
tracks in logic the instruments sound will shut off....i want to run more than one audio unit intrument
in logic and i dont know how to set up the enviroment and midi channels so i can play mulitiple
instruments triggered from my mpc 4000 and im sure this can apply to anyone using a 1000 or
2000xl using with logic

Message 4/5             19-Nov-05  @  04:06 AM   -   RE: audio unit integration with mpc 4000 or

k

Link?:  Link

and if i change
tracks in logic the instruments sound will shut off.

sounds like (mebbe) your sending out midi from pc back to mpc?.. and mebbe it's making the mpc change channel ro something?... you want the mpc to trnsmit on channel - ALL really, .. i;m tryi8ng toi remember but is it that if you DE-tick the left hand column box next to the track titlew it doesnt send out midi bankpatch change data or soemthing?.. havent done it for a while i;d have to check, but anyways

oh wait you mean you're sequencing cusing the mpc sequencer and want to trigger multiple VSTi or logic instrument tracks at once?... um... i havent tried that - what about if you put all Instrument tracks into midi channel - ALL mode? - do they receive then if not highlighted?- again i'd have to try it out....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5             19-Nov-05  @  07:19 PM   -   RE: audio unit integration with mpc 4000 or

norrinradd

yea ill try it today see what i can come up with

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)