aaa DOES THIS TRACK KICK ASS ???!!!!!! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: DOES THIS TRACK KICK ASS ???!!!!!!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             06-Nov-05  @  09:36 AM   -   DOES THIS TRACK KICK ASS ???!!!!!!

2nd mouse

Link?: Link

File?:  File

just_the_trigger_i_needed_cover_-_SMALL_FOR_7161.j

LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE MY NEW TRACK.

CHEERS !!!

2ND MOUSE

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             15-Nov-05  @  03:48 AM   -   RE: DOES THIS TRACK KICK ASS ???!!!!!!

Garuna

File?:  No file

Need to work on your arrangement. Pad, vox and lead don't seem to fit. You need something that will merge pad with the lead sounds, a second pad maybe. Since your sampling the vocals, try some filters and bring down the volume. And try spreading your drums out by panning some of the sounds i.e. hihat. Nice moody track though, keep at it.

Message 3/8             15-Nov-05  @  12:46 PM   -   RE: DOES THIS TRACK KICK ASS ???!!!!!!

k

Link?:  Link

nice vocals man, yeah.....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/8             21-Nov-05  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: DOES THIS TRACK KICK ASS ???!!!!!!

Absorb Fish

hey mr. mouse, this is Paullyboy  
I dropped by here and saw some posts here so decided to comment.

I like this track a lot - kinda really oldskool sounding yet newskool at the same time.

Skiddery drumprog is very good.

Message 5/8             12-Dec-05  @  07:05 AM   -   RE: DOES THIS TRACK KICK ASS ???!!!!!!

Influx

so now I see a pattern here. someone comes along, demands attention, doesnt get it immediately or the way they want it, pouts off, then comes back to whine about it but doesnt bother responding when people reply to his whining. nice

Message 6/8             12-Dec-05  @  08:47 AM   -   RE: DOES THIS TRACK KICK ASS ???!!!!!!

milan

whoa... what happened to clay's thread? where he was impersonating 2nd mouse?

*shrug* maybe i just dreamt it all... its better this way...

and about your music 2nd mouse... i like drum programkming, sounds really good. your mixes are kinda quiet tho, you might want to get into using compressors to make your tracks louder and punchier. otherwise not bad, really interesting drums, kinda oldschool sounding but with new sounds. like pauly said  

Message 7/8             13-Dec-05  @  04:08 AM   -   RE: DOES THIS TRACK KICK ASS ???!!!!!!

mcc> cLownsiTTerz

thanks mouse for giving influx and i something to agree upon finally.
fact is apparently...that 3 people responded to mickey mouse's tunes here even before his whine.
it looks as if mouse dropped tune and intro 4 weeks ago and 3 peeps left reviews immediately november12....
to which he never acknowledges or thanks....instead he drops that post about 7161 being unwelcoming...cold...threatening dwindling numbers....etc.
now i'm less sorry i ever impersonated this rodent....and more sorry (even pissed in fact) my
historical skit got deleted.
no milan.....it's not better this way.
i might've agreed earlier today but now that i see this.....
i hate police when they repress expression versus protecting it.
censorship will always suck as do mice...except the first one from mars....the original....
goes without saying.
SQWEEEK>

Message 8/8             13-Dec-05  @  06:05 PM   -   RE: DOES THIS TRACK KICK ASS ???!!!!!!

SDUB

no

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)