aaa KORG_WAVESTATION SR MANUAL - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: KORG_WAVESTATION SR MANUAL

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             24-Nov-05  @  04:46 PM   -   KORG_WAVESTATION SR MANUAL      [Link: Korg - Wavestation / SR]

AnJproductions

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

If anyone knows where I can get a manual for the Korg Wavestation SR I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             24-Nov-05  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: KORG_WAVESTATION SR MANUAL

k

Link?:  Link

er... r u sure?.. it's damned big!... too big for me to scan it all for you, i dont think anyone but the totaly insane would attempt to scan it so you'll prolly have to shell out for it.. it comes with 3 manuals if i remember right, a main one and two smaller booklets for performance notes. I'm not even sure where mine is, possibly it went walkies when some twat who was living with my mate threw boxes out of the garage including all my gear boxes which my mate was storing for me (grrrrrr)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             24-Nov-05  @  08:59 PM   -   RE: KORG_WAVESTATION SR MANUAL

k

Link?:  Link

no wait, I found them... 189 pages for the reference guide & 124 pages for the 'Players guide' !!!

so you can appreciate, i aint going to scan it for you!... you're gonna have to bite the bullet mate & pay Korg I reckon - mind you, perhaps use a s/w editor?... someone once equated programming the SR as: "Like trying to wallpaper your entrance hall through the letterbox" - they weren't wrong!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)