aaa JX3P MIDI Question - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: JX3P MIDI Question

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             11-Jan-06  @  12:40 AM   -   JX3P MIDI Question      [Link: Roland - JX-3P]

helfrich

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi,

I'm resurrecting my JX3P, and recall that there were two buttons that needed to be held down, along with the MIDI IN plugged into MIDI OUT, on power up to set MIDI receive to channel 1. Otherwise, the JX3P is in OMNI mode and useless in a larger MIDI studio setup.

Does anyone recall that undocumented feature? I found it originally in a Roland User's Guide article eons ago.

Thanks in advance.

Paul H.

P.S. I use Spam Arrest, and will check for replies.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             10-Feb-06  @  01:58 PM   -   RE: JX3P MIDI Question

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

http://fa.utfs.org/diy/jx3p/jx3p_howto.htm

see there

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)