aaa getting the 303 to sync - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: getting the 303 to sync

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             21-Jan-06  @  06:36 PM   -   getting the 303 to sync

robertgreco5

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello! I have a TB 303 and a TR 606 that is slave to Cubase SX. They are plugged into a phillip rees mds the units are not sync'ing as well as I need them to, when I use the cycle function, they are not looping very well. what setting would I need to alter in cubase sx please?
Rob

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             22-Jan-06  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: getting the 303 to sync

Maarten

Link?: Link

Hmm.. I have no clue about cubase but did have the same problem using a Philip Rees unit... Is it off from the start or does sync start to float after?

Message 3/5             22-Jan-06  @  04:47 PM   -   RE: getting the 303 to sync

k

Link?:  Link

Like i said in the other post, you cant loop with DIN sync, it only plays from start until you stop in a linear fashion

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             22-Jan-06  @  08:32 PM     Edit: 22-Jan-06  |  08:37 PM   -   RE: getting the 303 to sync

robertgreco5

many thanks for the messages. I have only had the 303 a couple of days! I have jsut deleted the work I did on track 1 pattern 1 and cant get it back, it went after I accidently switched on the metronome by pressing the pattern 1 key pitch and clear at once. now I cant program anything in! would you know how I can correct this? the 303 sure is tricky!

Message 5/5             22-Jan-06  @  08:36 PM   -   RE: getting the 303 to sync

robertgreco5

thank you for the posts.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot