aaa hard times on Sesame Street - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: hard times on Sesame Street

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             31-Jan-06  @  04:04 AM   -   hard times on Sesame Street

Jack

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

A new track I've posted explores the notion of hard times hitting Sesame Street. It's called "Ride
on the Cookie Bus"...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             04-Feb-06  @  02:11 AM   -   RE: hard times on Sesame Street

Jack

C'mon now, you guys ain't down with the Cookie Monster? I thought this was a pretty happening
freestyle.

Message 3/6             05-Feb-06  @  07:03 PM   -   RE: hard times on Sesame Street

k

lol, garage stuff man, i like it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             06-Feb-06  @  03:49 AM   -   RE: hard times on Sesame Street

Jack

Yeah that's what I'm talking about! It's the new sound we're pioneering , deep fi. It's below lo fi,
it's deep fi.
For what it is, I think it's an interesting track. That was just 2 takes and the vocals were totally
spontaneous. No 'hold on let me get an idea together', just blam, here we go.
Good times.

Message 5/6             06-Feb-06  @  08:31 AM   -   RE: hard times on Sesame Street

Rags .aka. Welder

Link?: Link

Yeah, a lot different than what I usually listen to, but the spontenaity makes it really strong.

Maybe the cymballs are a bit loud, but yeah, that is not the point here ..

Message 6/6             08-Feb-06  @  10:28 AM   -   RE: hard times on Sesame Street

k

You are... FROSTIN!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot