aaa Queixada - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Queixada

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             04-Feb-06  @  08:50 AM   -   Queixada

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

saw this band totaly by fluke last night and thet were great. They had come over from Italy to do a gig which was cancelled so a mate got them on at the end of a night in a club in notting hill. Great stuff, a drummer and a percussionist with floor toms, octabins etc (not congas and stuff, but kit type drums)... I got a bit of video of them to put up anyways. Check out their site:

www.Queixada.net

I'm gonna get 'em on 7161 cos in that genre they were right on the money but with a bit of a twist.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             04-Feb-06  @  08:52 AM   -   RE: Queixada

k

oh, lol there's nothing on their site damn, I'll get this video up anwyays, they rawked!

oh hold on, that site needs fixing, if you go to the guestbook there's a link to the actual content, but only there... tsk - audio etc here: it's hardcore, they call it tribal-core, which with the 2 drummjers is kinda a good description... think metal hardcore meets percussion workshop

http://www.queixada.net/home.htm

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             12-Feb-06  @  12:19 PM   -   RE: Queixada

k

There ya go

QUEIXADA LIVE VIDEO

Message 4/6             13-Feb-06  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: Queixada

Rags .aka. Welder

Link?: Link

This is cool!

You know these are those moments when I regret that I've cut my hair...

Message 5/6             14-Feb-06  @  03:53 AM   -   RE: Queixada

urbicide

Link?:  No link

didnt think u english would be into the harder stuff... screams, shouts, etc..

by the way that bass costs $ 600.00 USD... Ibanez mahogony 5string. badass. had one myself. reuturned it cuse i needed the money. fun to play.

was that a 7string Ibanez electric? an RG 7-something. Nice tone.

Message 6/6             14-Feb-06  @  09:56 AM   -   RE: Queixada

k

didnt think u english would be into the harder stuff.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)