aaa Tutorial for TB303 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Tutorial for TB303

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             12-Feb-06  @  11:25 PM   -   Tutorial for TB303

robertgreco5

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi there. I would like to know if anyone has come across any interesting tutorials online?

Cheers

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             13-Feb-06  @  09:16 PM   -   RE: Tutorial for TB303

robertgreco5

sorry I didnt realise I had put in the advert twice!

Message 3/6             13-Feb-06  @  10:01 PM   -   RE: Tutorial for TB303

k

Link?:  Link

damn. i've got the manual i think, but it's a photocopy so wont scan well at all

um, any manuals online for it?.... it's pretty simple but u need to experiment to see what each thing you do sounds like.

there's 16 steps, - the LAST STEP sets.. the last step, so you can make a 8, 12, 15 or whetever beat pattern. Inputting notes in step time isL each STEP you press you can add in a note or rest, set the note pitch (which 'key' you light) set the octave up/don for that note, set the TIE for that note etc etc... it's really an experiment and learn thing and the manual isnt that much help - it's better to ask things specific and get an answer for them one at a time

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             15-Feb-06  @  12:17 AM   -   RE: Tutorial for TB303

robertgreco5

I am interested in how I can use the Slide when inputting the notes by pressing pitch mode then the keys to play.

Cheers

Message 5/6             15-Feb-06  @  04:40 PM   -   RE: Tutorial for TB303

Maarten

Link?: Link

Erm, when in pitch mode use the step keys to forward through your pattern and press the slide button. Or is it simultaneously with the next/step button.. dunno.. I go in auto-pilot while programming- will have a look when home.

Message 6/6             16-Feb-06  @  01:21 AM   -   RE: Tutorial for TB303

k

Link?:  Link

the 'slide' can be activated on a 'per-step' basis - if inputted for a 'rest' step (where no note is added) it acts as a tie, otherwise is acts kinda like porta

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)