aaa Signal runners - hey - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Signal runners - hey

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             05-Mar-06  @  07:50 PM   -   Signal runners - hey

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

fancy doing a live set in Jamaica next summer? - festival, 28,000 capacity, on james bond beach?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             07-Mar-06  @  01:44 AM     Edit: 07-Mar-06  |  01:44 AM   -   RE: Signal runners - hey

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

Link?: Link

whats this about? got info?

Message 3/4             07-Mar-06  @  11:02 AM   -   RE: Signal runners - hey

k

Link?:  Link

not yet no, but in principal would you fancy it?... not my project, but i've been asked onboard this week.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4             07-Mar-06  @  11:48 AM   -   RE: Signal runners - hey

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

Link?: Link

ah, sure yeah, if it gets off the ground just email to get something sorted and take it from there

Alan

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot