aaa A Hello to you all - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: A Hello to you all

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             22-Mar-06  @  02:09 AM   -   A Hello to you all

James

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi I just wanted to say hello to everybody and say thanks to those who voted for my track "kick your legs", hope you enjoyed it.

Yes, my names is James, 22 from the UK and I produce hardcore, oldskool hardcore, breakbeat hardcore, cheesecore etc Well its all just hardcore isint it.

If you like hardcore then check out my tracks here http://www.7161.com/~James. I have it divided into two sections (albums) one is some older stuff I have come up with over the last few years and another album for new stuff and works in progress to gage feedback. I hope to have another new track up there sometime next week and maybe a few more of my older ones for people to check out.

Anyway, take care all, cheers.  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             22-Mar-06  @  05:26 PM   -   RE: A Hello to you all

k

Link?:  Link

JESUS!... Brutal claps man!!!!!!!

"i CANT FEEL MY EYES!"

yeah man that is some banging shit!!!! (untitled work)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/9             22-Mar-06  @  06:12 PM   -   RE: A Hello to you all

Maarten

Link?: Link

Listened to the top three.. Nice drive but too 'happy' for my taste, I'm just an agry guy I guess. Definately liked the Acidic Flange one best.

Message 4/9             22-Mar-06  @  06:13 PM   -   RE: A Hello to you all

Maarten

Oh, and welcome btw

Message 5/9             23-Mar-06  @  12:18 AM   -   RE: A Hello to you all

James

Cool, thanks. Glad you like some of my stuff   I'll have to check out some of your tunes too.

Most of my stiff ends up being cheesey or happy, probably because I only make music when im feeling good but maybe i should vent my anger one day and make some good old terror hardcore gabber hardstyle shit

Cheers K and Maarten

Message 6/9             23-Mar-06  @  06:41 AM     Edit: 23-Mar-06  |  06:59 AM   -   RE: A Hello to you all

Rags .aka. Welder

all those sonic gags and happy energy you put in there, I like that

Also, Ilike how you contrast thehappy stuff with agression (so far listened: untitled2, kick ya legs)

Welcome!

ps: untitled "one" rules them all!

ps2: fuck me, I know a song produced in a tracker when I hear one! it's weird, I was listening to the breakbeat song, and thought: this sounds pretty much like tracker music to me (not that it would be a bad thing, just reminds me of good old times... sigh, ramblings of a broken old man with too much gear, ehh )

Message 7/9             23-Mar-06  @  07:00 AM   -   RE: A Hello to you all

Rags .aka. Welder

wanna dance - hell yeah!

Message 8/9             23-Mar-06  @  09:37 AM   -   RE: A Hello to you all

k

Link?:  Link

sigh, ramblings of a broken old man with too much gear, ehh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/9             24-Mar-06  @  12:22 AM   -   RE: A Hello to you all

James

Hey glad you seem to like my music  

If the truth be told all those tunes were made with modplug. I have been using it for about 2 maybe 3 years on and off as i used to have a rubbish PC which could only handle modplug and could just about run buzz. I now have a new PC and am starting to teach myself how to use sequencers (been trying a few out just to get my head round how they work as they are new to me) but i seem to be using modplug a lot still out of habit. I now use vst instruments too and am gradually making the transition from trackers. However they can be quite useful for getting an idea worked out quickly but do sometime become a paint in the backside.

I will have a listen to other peoples music this weekend, its the least i can do but sorry I have been quite busy and stressed today and will be tomorrow but will have some free time over the weekend. Cheers for you comments, it dose help boost confidence lol

Take care

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot