aaa Compatible with Intel Macs? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Compatible with Intel Macs?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             24-Mar-06  @  03:35 PM   -   Compatible with Intel Macs?      [Link: Hercules - DJ Console MAC]

howardhill

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I am currently using a Hercules DJ console in conjunction with the
Traktor sofware which came with it. Will this be compatible with the
new Intel Macs when I upgrade?

Regards

Howard.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             24-Mar-06  @  03:52 PM   -   RE: Compatible with Intel Macs?

k

Link?:  Link

well if it uses standard asio drivers it should be ok cos they are going to be going nowhere if asio doesnt work flawlessly - however always double check with the product company (hercules)

why not ask etcetera (if you're in the Uk. they are the distributors)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             24-Mar-06  @  08:47 PM   -   RE: Compatible with Intel Macs?

psylichon

Link?: Link

Tracktion is not available for Intel Macs yet. You may be able to run it via rosetta or whatever the translator software is called, but I doubt the performance will be satisfactory.

I would guess the audio industry will finally start to migrate to the new chip by about a year from now... it's a slow start.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot