aaa hi there!New member - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: hi there!New member

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             03-Apr-06  @  02:43 AM   -   hi there!New member

softcore

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I just signed up here and already uploaded a couple of tracks!Would u tell me what u think of them?I will gladly listen to your stuff as paying back the favor!!!

http://www.7161.com/streamer.cfm?filename_audio=DT_ACF4AAB9249855.mp3&dt_track_id=10054

http://www.7161.com/streamer.cfm?filename_audio=DT_ACF4AC48154975.mp3&dt_track_id=10057

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             03-Apr-06  @  09:43 AM   -   RE: hi there!New member

k

Link?:  Link

later tonight i'll check it out

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             04-Apr-06  @  09:41 AM   -   RE: hi there!New member

Rags .aka. Welder

Welcome'

Rainy Days

First I thought its not my cup of tea, but the huge sounds convinced me   Progression and arrangement is a bit on the conservative/minimalist side, but... yeah it really works. And around 2:40 things get really nice. You add or take away only whats absolutely neccesary to keep things going, and this creates great tension and atmosphere. Yeah, I like this very much, good stuff.

Gimmie that C

Ok, again, the DJ-friendly opening, well I know it is neccesary, but that doesn't stop me not liking the concept at all   No wonder I'm not a DJ. So I think I liked the previous one much better, this is a bit short for my taste (and for this tempo with 4/4). It starts... and then it ends, leaving me wanting more progress, maybe some melody... whatever. It is great, still its more like a foundation of a 12+ minutes long track... well, at least for me.

Message 4/5             04-Apr-06  @  08:03 PM     Edit: 04-Apr-06  |  08:11 PM   -   RE: hi there!New member

softcore

Rags thanx mate for your time listening and writing!!I am listening your tracks as I am writing this
Sub zero wins kicked ass!Liked it very much
Mainframe 9 was also very nice

Actually after listening your tracks,since you say you liked one of mine I'm flattered

Message 5/5             23-May-06  @  08:51 PM   -   RE: hi there!New member

woland_ex

Hi softcore!

I just listening your track, called Rainy days...

The "higher freq. bass" can be much harder with some distortion, but its just for my taste. But I can imagine that it is much better with some filter playing and a disto. The rythm is minimal, but it works.

About 4:00 you should add some echo for the lead melody, and some verb too. I think than it sounds much better.

The other track gimmie that c is much much better for me, good starting rythm, good drum work, sounds like a great club song. From 1:40 I really like the minimal leads, it makes me to remember the good Kraftwerk.

Minimal for me, but I like it.

best regards,
woland ex

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)