aaa Rags: Aquanauta Mix 2006 - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Rags: Aquanauta Mix 2006

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             23-Apr-06  @  07:03 PM   -   Rags: Aquanauta Mix 2006

Rags .aka. Welder

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Cheers Folks,

Lately I've been working on a mix for a fashion show for one of my friends (who happen to be a designer). They had three shows (one in London and two in Budapest) and desipte some last minute difficulties all of them went great. (I mean not only the clothes and the models were gorgeous, but no-one went home due to the shitty music ).

I had several versions of the mix, the one available from 7161 is my personal favourite (some days before the first event we had to remove some tracks and re-arrange things, blah, blah )

Except for the first two tracks, all the featured artists are from Hungary.

{~51 Minutes}{128 kbps, ABR}{48 Megz}
Aquanauta Mix

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             28-Apr-06  @  12:08 PM   -   RE: Rags: Aquanauta Mix 2006

Maarten

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I'm rooting for the Hungarians!! The start was not really doing it for me but once it got going- say after the first 10 minutes or so... still enjoying the ride right now.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)