aaa 2ndMOUSE------IDM------"hindsight " - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 2ndMOUSE------IDM------"hindsight "

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             30-May-06  @  12:57 AM   -   2ndMOUSE------IDM------

2nd mouse

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi

Finished this track earlier an I'd appreciate some of you tellin me what ya think of it.

The first half is a little strange , but the second half is more my normal style

[url=http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3993591&q=hi]Hindsight ( sorta Freeform IDM - Jazz sumthin or other)[/url]

Thanks !!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             30-May-06  @  12:59 AM   -   RE: 2ndMOUSE------IDM------

2nd mouse

hindsight

maybe this link will work ?

Message 3/5             30-May-06  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: 2ndMOUSE------IDM------

SDUB

reminds of something I would hear in a mech game from japan....as far as listening to it and it holding its own, i cant get into it....it has nice textures and cool ideas....just can't groove to it...

I would think no matter what genre you produce in you should have a nice groove?

But:
Good textures and ideas

Message 4/5             30-May-06  @  10:09 PM   -   RE: 2ndMOUSE------IDM------

Moujik

Hmmm... not sure, didn't really feel this one. Everything sounds a bit "uniform" to me - what synths etc are you using? IMO a massive part of this genre is sound design & I don't really hear much evidence of that here.

I like how it kicks in at about 2.30 - I'd maybe bring that in a bit sooner; it's not a long track at all but drags a bit up to that point.

Anyhoo - it's a pretty solid track, but I think there's room for a bit more "sparkle".

Message 5/5             31-May-06  @  12:24 AM   -   RE: 2ndMOUSE------IDM------

2nd mouse

SDUB and Moujik

Thanks a lot guys !! It means a lot that you took the time to listen -- id like to return the favour and listen to your tracks if you'll direct me.

This one is very different from my normal style -- was just tryin somethin out.
Thanks again !! I appreciate it !!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)