aaa is bendy toy still around? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: is bendy toy still around?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             09-Jun-06  @  12:36 PM   -   is bendy toy still around?

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

apparently his tune is being passed round kids mobiles as a ringtone in the brixton/kennington manor after some kids picked it up as an mp3 from the 7161 site (i heard today)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             27-Nov-07  @  02:38 PM   -   RE: is bendy toy still around?

Bendy Toy

Link?: Link

Hi,

Stephen from Bendy Toy here... It's been donkey's since my last login... I just came across this post. (Over a year late!)

Heh heh! Well I never! A ringtone eh? What one was it? Dirty Disco? I could imagine that working...

BTW If anyone is interested I have a few Myspaces with my tunes spread around them here:

Bendy Myspace
the Remake Myspace
The Mofos Myspace

Cheers,

Stephen.

Message 3/5             27-Nov-07  @  05:50 PM   -   RE: is bendy toy still around?

k

Alright man   yeah i think it was that track..... we got a new site coming soon btw, it'd be good to see you adding some more stuff.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             27-Nov-07  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: is bendy toy still around?

Bendy Toy

Link?: Link

Yeah of course!

I'll add some stuff. Hope it was ok to post those links.

I'll try and add some stuff that aint up elsewhere.

Cheers,

S.

Message 5/5             28-Nov-07  @  12:42 AM   -   RE: is bendy toy still around?

k

of course it's ok to add links. i was just saying when the new site launches you should add some new stuff

we've got a code/script bug right now which crashes the server 3-4 times a day... so when we add the new site it'll be added section by section so we can trace the bogus code which is causing it.. it's doing my head in the crashing, and the problem is it can happen while uploading, caused by someone else loading some other page with the bogus script/query at the same time as you are uploading

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)