aaa I'm back! Indian Energy Cube - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: I'm back! Indian Energy Cube

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             20-Jun-06  @  04:52 PM     Edit: 21-Jun-06  |  05:06 PM   -   I'm back! Indian Energy Cube

lucidskies

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey boys (and girls...?), It's been months since I posted anything new up here, thought I'd share
this new track with you...
It's kinda goa trance style, which was a fun departure from the norm. As always, I'd love to hear
what you guys think.

Indian
Energy Cube

All the best to you!
-m

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             20-Jun-06  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: I'm back! Indian Energy Cube

SDUB

pretty enjoyable listen!!! pretty liquid...seems to progress along nicely...introducing new ideas and interesting themes always keeping you on your toes.....
one thing would be nice is some sort of deep pad and soundefx buildup into the breaks...that would be killer!!

Message 3/6             21-Jun-06  @  11:00 AM   -   RE: I'm back! Indian Energy Cube

k

Link?:  Link

er... get the link working tho eh!

http://www.dancetech.com/aa_dt_new/forums/users_tracks/streamer.cfm?filename_audio=DT_ACF3F98396705.mp3&dt_track_id=10950

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             21-Jun-06  @  11:15 AM   -   RE: I'm back! Indian Energy Cube

k

oh yeah! i like that... spooky trance thing man

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/6             21-Jun-06  @  09:39 PM   -   RE: I'm back! Indian Energy Cube

dave pugh

great track, drives along wonderfully, you could really here this in those great c.s.i. soundtracks on tv.

Message 6/6             23-Jun-06  @  12:48 AM   -   RE: I'm back! Indian Energy Cube

lucidskies

Thanks for the comments fellas...
SDUB, I know what you're saying about the fx build up--I keep debating on whether or not to do
that...part of me wants the soundscapey thing before the breaks to stay real super minimal, the
other side of me wants to fill it out with trippy noises/pads.

CSI? Awesome...thanks for the compliment :-)

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)