aaa saw 4 great bands last night - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: saw 4 great bands last night

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             30-Jun-06  @  12:44 PM   -   saw 4 great bands last night

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

but as usual, only their freinds i think comprised the audience, it's a damned shame London's so dead for heavier rock music enthusiasm, i went to see a band i knew from a previous gig, and saw 4 good bands for a fiver

Dusteroid
Silence is spoken
Internum
The Culprit

it's incredible people dont just go down to the pub to see a few bands.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             30-Jun-06  @  03:43 PM   -   RE: saw 4 great bands last night

nutoniom

Link?: Link

Now that's a shame. Small venues here tend to be packed for those kind of nights.

check these guys: Malajube

i was lended a guitar last night. be affraid numbskull jam

Message 3/6             30-Jun-06  @  06:34 PM   -   RE: saw 4 great bands last night

k

is that Canad.... oh wait, i mean the country of Quebec ?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             30-Jun-06  @  06:58 PM   -   RE: saw 4 great bands last night

nutoniom

yes sir ! Quebec a new country for the world !! we're very stubborn, you'll see...

besides, Canada doesn't really exist, it's an old chimera and it's dying, most of so called canadians would be happy to become americans, no surprise, since they share the same culture.

we're different. very different...

Message 5/6             01-Jul-06  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: saw 4 great bands last night

k

i was lended a guitar last night. be affraid numbskull jam

omg!.. I am afraid now!

Message 6/6             01-Jul-06  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: saw 4 great bands last night

nutoniom

i'm just getting warmed up

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot