aaa New Trance Track: Bombadier - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New Trance Track: Bombadier

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             31-Jul-06  @  08:50 PM   -   New Trance Track: Bombadier

tyson77

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Check out our new trance track "Bombadier" from Soundtribe. Some of you may remember
me as Sensoniq, aka Tyson77, now running our own label. Please let us know what you think of
the track. If you'd like, check out some more of our tracks on our site:

www.soundtribemuzik.com

Or on www.beatport.com (type "soundtribe" in search field)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             31-Jul-06  @  10:41 PM   -   RE: New Trance Track: Bombadier

SDUB

groovy, would go well in a club to me. I can tell it is 7.00 minutes long, so that is why it is starting out slow, kinda straining to keep my attention. But, in a club you are forced to keep dancing and grooving, so you can kinda enslave the dancer with long drawn out tracks, cause they have no other choice. I like the main synth that comes in playing at about 2.45.

cool man.

Message 3/6             01-Aug-06  @  03:26 PM   -   RE: New Trance Track: Bombadier

Musineer Productions

I like the tabla riff at 2:45, and again at 6:00, though it doesn't quite sit in the mix for me. The last minute was the best imho.

The site looks good.

Message 4/6             03-Aug-06  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: New Trance Track: Bombadier

k

Link?:  Link

it kicks ass! - i could listen to that for ages

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/6             08-Aug-06  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: New Trance Track: Bombadier

CydoniaCell

wow, man... really great progressive floor track...

nicely done all 'round

cheers!

e

Message 6/6             09-Aug-06  @  09:41 AM   -   RE: New Trance Track: Bombadier

Rags .aka. Welder

A bit on the traditional side, but very well done, with lots of energy. Definetly the kind of track that keeps you on the dancefloor, even if you are damn tired, and even if you're the kind of guy (like me) who prefers the more psychedelic stuff. (I really liked the part starting around 2:00)

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot